Global Temperature Sensors Market
Global temperature sensors market by product (wired sensors, wireless sensors), by technology (infrared (IR), thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors (RTD), thermistors, temperature transmitters, fiber optic, integrated circuit, others), by end user (aerospace and military, automotive, chemicals and petrochemicals, consumer electronics, food and beverages, medical, metal & mining, oil & gas, power generation, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global temperature sensors sector is expected to rise by USD 3.6 billion with a CAGR of 6.3% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global temperature sensors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the temperature sensors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, end user, and region. The global market for temperature sensors can be segmented by product: wired sensors, wireless sensors. Globally, the wired sensors segment made up the largest share of the temperature sensors market. Temperature sensors market is further segmented by technology: infrared (IR), thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors (RTD), thermistors, temperature transmitters, fiber optic, integrated circuit, others. Based on end user, the temperature sensors market is segmented into: aerospace and military, automotive, chemicals and petrochemicals, consumer electronics, food and beverages, medical, metal & mining, oil & gas, power generation, others. According to the research, the chemicals and petrochemicals segment had the largest share in the global temperature sensors market. On the basis of region, the temperature sensors market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– wired sensors
– wireless sensors
– infrared (IR)
– resistance temperature detectors (RTD)
– temperature transmitters
– fiber optic
– integrated circuit
By end user:
– aerospace and military
– chemicals and petrochemicals
– consumer electronics
– food and beverages
– metal & mining
– oil & gas
– power generation
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The global temperature sensors market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including ABB Ltd., Analog Devices, Inc. (Maxim Integrated), Ashcroft Inc., Dwyer Instruments, Inc., Emerson Electric Company, Endress+Hauser AG, Fluke Corporation, Gunther GmbH Temperaturmesstechnik, Honeywell International Inc., Jomo Elektromaschinen GmbH, Keyence Corporation, Melexis NV, Microchip Technology, Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Omega SA, Siemens AG, STMicroelectronics NV, TDK Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated (Teledyne FLIR LLC), Texas Instruments, Inc., Thermometrics Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global temperature sensors market.
– To classify and forecast the global temperature sensors market based on product, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global temperature sensors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global temperature sensors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global temperature sensors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global temperature sensors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Temperature Sensors Market