The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Teleradiology Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global teleradiology market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 5.0 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 12.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global teleradiology market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the teleradiology industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for teleradiology can be segmented by product: X-ray, computed tomography, ultrasound, nuclear imaging, magnetic resonance imaging. In 2021, the X-ray segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the teleradiology market. Teleradiology market is further segmented by end user: hospital, ambulatory imaging center, radiology clinic, others. The hospital segment was the largest contributor to the global teleradiology market in 2021. Based on region, the teleradiology market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global teleradiology market.
By product: X-ray, computed tomography, ultrasound, nuclear imaging, magnetic resonance imaging
By end user: hospital, ambulatory imaging center, radiology clinic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 4ways Healthcare Limited, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Cybernet Systems Corporation, Everlight Radiology Pty Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., ONRAD, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global teleradiology market.
– To classify and forecast the global teleradiology market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global teleradiology market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global teleradiology market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global teleradiology market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global teleradiology market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Teleradiology Market - Report Scope
4ways Healthcare Limited, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Cybernet Systems Corporation, Everlight Radiology Pty Ltd, Koninklijke Philips N.V., ONRAD Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…