Global Technical Ceramics Market
Technical ceramics, also known as high-performance or engineering ceramics, are inorganic ceramic materials whose combination of physical and thermal properties makes them the right choice for applications where other materials fail. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global technical ceramics market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 9,360 million, registering a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global technical ceramics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the technical ceramics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, product, end user, and region. The global market for technical ceramics can be segmented by material: alumina, silicon carbide, silicon nitride, zirconia, others. According to the research, the alumina segment had the largest share in the global technical ceramics market. Technical ceramics market is further segmented by product: ceramic coatings, ceramic matrix composites, monolithic ceramics, others. In 2021, the monolithic ceramics segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the technical ceramics market. Based on end user, the technical ceramics market is segmented into: automotive, defense & aerospace, electrical & electronics, energy & power, industrial, medical, others. On the basis of region, the technical ceramics market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– silicon carbide
– silicon nitride
– ceramic coatings
– ceramic matrix composites
– monolithic ceramics
By end user:
– defense & aerospace
– electrical & electronics
– energy & power
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Technical Ceramics Market, including 3M Company, CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials plc, NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global technical ceramics market.
– To classify and forecast the global technical ceramics market based on material, product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global technical ceramics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global technical ceramics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global technical ceramics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global technical ceramics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Technical Ceramics Market - Report Scope
3M Company, CeramTec GmbH, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., CoorsTek Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials plc, NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…