Global Synthetic Paper Market
Global synthetic paper market by material (biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyesters, others), by application (labels/tags (hand tags, medical tags, others), non-labels (packaging, documents, others)), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
In 2021, the global synthetic paper market stood at USD 997 million. Recording a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,509 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global synthetic paper market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the synthetic paper industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, application, and region. The global market for synthetic paper can be segmented by material: biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), polyesters, others. Synthetic paper market is further segmented by application: labels/tags (hand tags, medical tags, others), non-labels (packaging, documents, others). Globally, the non-labels segment made up the largest share of the synthetic paper market. Based on region, the synthetic paper market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP)
– high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
– labels/tags (hand tags, medical tags, others)
– non-labels (packaging, documents, others)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading synthetic paper market vendors that include Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Aluminium Feron GmbH & Co. KG, American Profol, Inc., Arjobex SAS, Avery Dennison Corporation, Cosmo Films Ltd., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Fantac (China) Co. Ltd., Granwell Products, Inc., Hop Industries Corporation (HIC), Jindal Poly Films Ltd., MDV Papier- und Kunststoffveredelung GmbH, Nan Ya Plastics Corporation, Neenah Inc., PPG Industries, Inc., Taghleef Industries Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., Transcendia, Inc., Transilwrap Company Inc., Valeron Strength Films (An ITW Company), Xerox Corporation (Domtar Corporation), Yupo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global synthetic paper market.
– To classify and forecast the global synthetic paper market based on material, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global synthetic paper market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global synthetic paper market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global synthetic paper market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global synthetic paper market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.