Global Synthetic Graphite Market
The global synthetic graphite market is anticipated to increase by 0.5 million tons till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4.2 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global synthetic graphite market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the synthetic graphite industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for synthetic graphite can be segmented by type: graphite anode, graphite block (fine carbon), others. In 2021, the graphite anode segment made up the largest share of the synthetic graphite market. Synthetic graphite market is further segmented by application: metallurgy, parts, battery, nuclear, others. The metallurgy segment was the largest contributor to the global synthetic graphite market in 2021. Based on region, the synthetic graphite market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global synthetic graphite market.
By type: graphite anode, graphite block (fine carbon), others
By application: metallurgy, parts, battery, nuclear, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BTR New Material Group Co., Ltd., GrafTech International Ltd., Guangdong Kaijin New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., Imerys S.A., Jiangxi Zichen Technology Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd., Shanghai Putailai New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai Shanshan Tech Co., Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global synthetic graphite market.
– To classify and forecast the global synthetic graphite market based on type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global synthetic graphite market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global synthetic graphite market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global synthetic graphite market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global synthetic graphite market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Synthetic Graphite Market - Report Scope
BTR New Material Group Co. Ltd., GrafTech International Ltd., Guangdong Kaijin New Energy Technology Co. Ltd., Imerys S.A., Jiangxi Zichen Technology Co. Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Nippon Carbon Co. Ltd., Shanghai Putailai New Energy Technology Co. Ltd., Shanghai Shanshan Tech Co. Ltd., Showa Denko K.K.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…