Global Synthetic Fibers Market
Synthetic fibers are man-made fibers produced from chemical substances that are composed of polymers, typically created from petroleum-based chemicals or other oligomers. Synthetic fibers offer several advantages including durability, versatility, moisture resistance, comfort, and cost-effectiveness. They are used in a wide range of applications such as clothing, automotive, furnishings, and infrastructure. According to the latest data, the market size of the global synthetic fibers sector is expected to rise by USD 23.1 billion with a CAGR of 4.92% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global synthetic fibers market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for synthetic fibers can be segmented by type: polyester, nylon, acrylics, polyolefins, others. The polyester segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Synthetic fibers market is further segmented by application: clothing, home furnishing, automotive, filtration, others. Among these, the clothing segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the synthetic fibers market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By type: polyester, nylon, acrylics, polyolefins, others
By application: clothing, home furnishing, automotive, filtration, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global synthetic fibers market with some of the key players being Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company Limited, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Indorama Corporation, Lenzing AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Reliance Industries Limited, Sinopec Corp., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries, Inc., Toyobo Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global synthetic fibers market.
• To classify and forecast the global synthetic fibers market based on type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global synthetic fibers market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global synthetic fibers market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global synthetic fibers market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global synthetic fibers market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Synthetic Fibers Market - Report Scope
Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company Limited, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Indorama Corporation, Lenzing AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Reliance Industries Limited, Sinopec Corp., Teijin Limited, Toray Industries Inc., Toyobo Co. Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…