Global Surgical Sealant Market
Global surgical sealant market by type of material (biological, synthetic, others), by indication (tissue engineering, tissue sealing and hemostasis), by surgical application (cardiovascular, central nervous system, cosmetic, general surgery, ophthalmic, orthopedic, pulmonary, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global surgical sealant market was valued at USD 2,275 million in 2021 to USD 3,975 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global surgical sealant market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the surgical sealant industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of material, indication, surgical application, and region. The global market for surgical sealant can be segmented by type of material: biological, synthetic, others. The biological segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Surgical sealant market is further segmented by indication: tissue engineering, tissue sealing and hemostasis. Based on surgical application, the surgical sealant market is segmented into: cardiovascular, central nervous system, cosmetic, general surgery, ophthalmic, orthopedic, pulmonary, others. The cardiovascular segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the surgical sealant market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global surgical sealant market.
By type of material:
– tissue engineering
– tissue sealing and hemostasis
By surgical application:
– central nervous system
– general surgery
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global surgical sealant market with some of the key players being Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc (Sealantis Limited), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health, Inc., CryoLife, Inc. (Artivion, Inc.), Johnson & Johnson, Ocular Therapeutix, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surgical sealant market.
– To classify and forecast the global surgical sealant market based on type of material, indication, surgical application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global surgical sealant market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surgical sealant market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surgical sealant market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global surgical sealant market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Surgical Sealant Market