Global Surgical Mask Market
A surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. This helps reduce airborne transmission of pathogens and other aerosolized contaminants between the wearer and nearby people via respiratory droplets ejected when sneezing, coughing, forceful expiration or unintentionally spitting when talking, etc. The market for surgical mask worldwide is expected to reach USD 1,336 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of -21.3% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global surgical mask market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the surgical mask industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for surgical mask can be segmented by product: anti-fog surgical mask, basic surgical mask, fluid/splash resistant surgical mask, others. Surgical mask market is further segmented by distribution channel: drug stores, hospitals and clinics, online stores. Based on region, the surgical mask market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– anti-fog surgical mask
– basic surgical mask
– fluid/splash resistant surgical mask
By distribution channel:
– drug stores
– hospitals and clinics
– online stores
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global surgical mask market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Ansell Ltd., Cardinal Health, Inc., Changshu Yinuo Medical Articles Co., Ltd., Crosstex International, Inc., Draegerwerk AG & Co KGaA, Dynarex Corporation, Halyard Health, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Hubei Fullcare Protective Products Co., Ltd., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medline Industries, LP, Moldex-Metric, Inc., O&M Halyard, Inc., Peace Age Medical Equipment Company Limited, Shandong Aida Medical Products Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surgical mask market.
– To classify and forecast the global surgical mask market based on product, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global surgical mask market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surgical mask market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surgical mask market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global surgical mask market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Surgical Mask Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Ansell Ltd., Cardinal Health Inc., Changshu Yinuo Medical Articles Co. Ltd., Crosstex International Inc., Draegerwerk AG & Co KGaA, Dynarex Corporation, Halyard Health Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Hubei Fullcare Protective Products Co. Ltd., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medline Industries LP, Moldex-Metric Inc., O&M Halyard Inc., Peace Age Medical Equipment Company Limited, Shandong Aida Medical Products Co. Ltd.