The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Surgical ENT Devices Market
Surgical ENT devices help diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions that affect the ear, nose, and throat. These devices have improved the accuracy and effectiveness of surgical procedures and made recovery times shorter for patients. As technology continues to improve, surgical ENT devices are expected to become even more advanced, efficient, and versatile in the future. The global surgical ent devices market is likely to register a CAGR of over 5.32% with an incremental growth of USD 2.7 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global surgical ent devices market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for surgical ent devices can be segmented by product: radiofrequency handpieces, powered surgical instruments, otologic drill burrs, ENT hand instruments, tympanostomy tubes, sinus dilation devices, nasal packing devices, rigid endoscopes, sinus stents. The radiofrequency handpieces segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Surgical ent devices market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By product: radiofrequency handpieces, powered surgical instruments, otologic drill burrs, ENT hand instruments, tympanostomy tubes, sinus dilation devices, nasal packing devices, rigid endoscopes, sinus stents
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global surgical ent devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Carl Zeiss AG, HOYA Corporation, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Sonova Holding AG, Stryker Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surgical ent devices market.
• To classify and forecast the global surgical ent devices market based on product, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global surgical ent devices market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surgical ent devices market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surgical ent devices market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global surgical ent devices market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Surgical ENT Devices Market - Report Scope
Carl Zeiss AG, HOYA Corporation, Integra Lifesciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Sonova Holding AG, Stryker Corporation
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…