Surface technology is a field of engineering that deals with the modification and improvement of the surface properties of materials. It involves the use of various techniques and processes to alter the surface of a material, such as metals, polymers, ceramics, and composites, in order to enhance its performance and functionality. Surface technology can be used to improve the mechanical, chemical, electrical, and optical properties of materials. The global surface technology market is projected to rise by USD 121.6 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.96 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global surface technology market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for surface technology can be segmented by type: high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) coatings, plasma, ceramic coatings, anodizing, vapor phase aluminate, slurry coatings, others. The high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) coatings segment was the largest contributor to the global surface technology market in 2022. Surface technology market is further segmented by end user: aerospace, industrial, automotive, power generation, construction, oil & gas pipeline, food and beverages, textile, packaging, metallurgy, others. According to the research, the automotive segment had the largest share in the global surface technology market. Based on region, the surface technology market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe held the largest revenue share in 2022.
The aerospace market is further segmented into engine, structural, hardware, others. The structural segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global surface technology market. Furthermore, the industrial market has been categorized into wind turbine, land bases, marine & defense. The wind turbine segment held the largest share of the global surface technology market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: high velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) coatings, plasma, ceramic coatings, anodizing, vapor phase aluminate, slurry coatings, others
By end user: aerospace, industrial, automotive, power generation, construction, oil & gas pipeline, food and beverages, textile, packaging, metallurgy, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Surface Technology Market, including Bodycote plc, DOWA Thermotech Co., Ltd., Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG, Linde plc, Aalberts Surface Technologies GmbH, Guangdong Strong Metal Technology Co., Ltd., Surface Technology, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global surface technology market.
• To classify and forecast the global surface technology market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global surface technology market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global surface technology market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global surface technology market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global surface technology market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.