No products in the cart.
Global Superconductors Market
Global superconductors market by product (magnets, cables, transformers, others), by end user (electronics, research & development, medical & healthcare, energy, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A superconductor is a material that achieves superconductivity, which is a state of matter that has no electrical resistance and does not allow magnetic fields to penetrate. An electric current in a superconductor can persist indefinitely. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global superconductors market is expected to reach approximately USD 11,834 million, representing a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global superconductors market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the superconductors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for superconductors can be segmented by product: magnets, cables, transformers, others. Among these, the magnets segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Superconductors market is further segmented by end user: electronics, research & development, medical & healthcare, energy, others. Based on region, the superconductors market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By end user:
– research & development
– medical & healthcare
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global superconductors market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Alstom SA, American Magnetics, Inc. (AMI), American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC), ASG Superconductors S.p.A., Babcock Noell GmbH (BNG), Bruker Corporation, Cryomagnetics, Inc., d/b/a AML Superconductivity and Magnetics, Fujikura Ltd., Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd., Japan Superconductor Technology, Inc. (JASTEC), Oxford Instruments plc, Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd., Superconductor Technologies Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global superconductors market.
– To classify and forecast the global superconductors market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global superconductors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global superconductors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global superconductors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global superconductors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!