No products in the cart.
Global Sunscreen Ingredients Market
Global sunscreen ingredients market by type of protection (UVA I, UVB, UVB/UVA I, UVB/UVA I-II), by type of ingredient (inorganic, organic), by application (hair care, skin care, sun care, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Sunscreens refer to substances that protect the skin from the harmful effects of solar UV radiation by absorbing, reflecting, scattering, or otherwise deflecting UV photons, avoiding their absorption by the components of the skin. The global sunscreen ingredients market size is projected to grow by USD 161 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.3 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sunscreen ingredients market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sunscreen ingredients industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of protection, type of ingredient, application, and region. The global market for sunscreen ingredients can be segmented by type of protection: UVA I, UVB, UVB/UVA I, UVB/UVA I-II. Among these, the UVB segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Sunscreen ingredients market is further segmented by type of ingredient: inorganic, organic. The organic ingredients segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global sunscreen ingredients market. Based on application, the sunscreen ingredients market is segmented into: hair care, skin care, sun care, others. The sun care segment held the largest share of the global sunscreen ingredients market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the sunscreen ingredients market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Europe made up the largest share of revenue generated by the sunscreen ingredients market.
By type of protection:
– UVA I
– UVB/UVA I
– UVB/UVA I-II
By type of ingredient:
– hair care
– skin care
– sun care
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global sunscreen ingredients market with some of the key players being Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Croda International plc, Evonik Industries AG, Galaxy Surfactants Limited, Koninklijke DSM N.V., L’Oreal S.A., Sensient Technologies Corporation, Symrise AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sunscreen ingredients market.
– To classify and forecast the global sunscreen ingredients market based on type of protection, type of ingredient, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global sunscreen ingredients market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sunscreen ingredients market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sunscreen ingredients market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global sunscreen ingredients market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!