According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Sunglasses Market
Sunglasses have both functional and fashionable benefits, and are essential for protecting the eyes from UV radiation, reducing glare and improving visibility in bright conditions. According to the latest data, the market size of the global sunglasses sector is expected to rise by USD 11.1 billion with a CAGR of 7.57% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global sunglasses market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for sunglasses can be segmented by product: polarized, non-polarized. According to the research, the non-polarized segment had the largest share in the global sunglasses market. Sunglasses market is further segmented by distribution channel: online, offline. In 2022, the offline segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the sunglasses market. Based on region, the sunglasses market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Europe was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By product: polarized, non-polarized
By distribution channel: online, offline
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Sunglasses Market, including Charmant Inc., De Rigo Vision S.p.A., Fielmann AG, Luxottica Group S.p.A., LVMH, Maui Jim, Inc., Safilo Group S.p.A., Specsavers Optical Group Ltd, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sunglasses market.
• To classify and forecast the global sunglasses market based on product, distribution channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global sunglasses market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sunglasses market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sunglasses market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global sunglasses market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Sunglasses Market - Report Scope
Charmant Inc., De Rigo Vision S.p.A., Fielmann AG, Luxottica Group S.p.A., LVMH, Maui Jim Inc., Safilo Group S.p.A., Specsavers Optical Group Ltd
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…