Global Structural Steel Market
Global structural steel market by type (hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled stee), by application (infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global structural steel market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.2% with an incremental growth of USD 91.0 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global structural steel market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the structural steel industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for structural steel can be segmented by type: hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled stee. Among these, the hot-rolled steel segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Structural steel market is further segmented by application: infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential, others. The infrastructure segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global structural steel market. Based on region, the structural steel market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global structural steel market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: hot-rolled steel, cold-rolled stee
By application: infrastructure, industrial, commercial, residential, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global structural steel market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ArcelorMittal S.A., Hyundai Steel Co., Ltd., JSW Steel Limited, Nippon Steel Corporation, Shougang Group Co., Ltd., Tata Steel Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global structural steel market.
– To classify and forecast the global structural steel market based on type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global structural steel market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global structural steel market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global structural steel market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global structural steel market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.