Global Structural Adhesive Market
Global structural adhesive market by product (acrylic adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, PVA adhesives, structural epoxy adhesives, others), by application (automotive & transportation, building & construction, industrial, wind power), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A structural adhesive is an adhesive which hardens or cures into a material capable of holding two or more substrates together, bearing the forces involved for the lifetime of the product. The product may undergo shock, vibration, chemical exposure, temperature excursions or many other types of potentially weakening or destructive agents, and still be bonded. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global structural adhesive market is projected to climb to USD 13,849 million by 2028-end, progressing at a CAGR of 6.4% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global structural adhesive market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the structural adhesive industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for structural adhesive can be segmented by product: acrylic adhesives, polyurethane adhesives, PVA adhesives, structural epoxy adhesives, others. In 2021, the structural epoxy adhesives segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the structural adhesive market. Structural adhesive market is further segmented by application: automotive & transportation, building & construction, industrial, wind power. Based on region, the structural adhesive market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– acrylic adhesives
– polyurethane adhesives
– PVA adhesives
– structural epoxy adhesives
– automotive & transportation
– building & construction
– wind power
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., BASF SE, Bostik SA (Arkema S.A.), Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Dymax Corporation, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Huntsman Corporation, Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW), Jowat Corporation, Mapei S.p.A., Master Bond Inc., Momentive Inc., Parker Hannifin Corp. (LORD Corporation), Permabond LLC, Pidilite Industries Limited, Power Adhesives Ltd., Sika AG, Structural Adhesives Ltd., The 3M Company, The Dow Chemical Company, ThreeBond Holdings Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global structural adhesive market.
– To classify and forecast the global structural adhesive market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global structural adhesive market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global structural adhesive market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global structural adhesive market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global structural adhesive market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.