Global Starch-based Plastics Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts the global starch-based plastics market will grow from USD 1,544 million in 2021 to USD 2,786 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global starch-based plastics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the starch-based plastics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for starch-based plastics can be segmented by product: starch polymer blends, thermoplastic starch (TPS). Starch-based plastics market is further segmented by end user: agricultural, automotive and transportation, consumer goods, packaging, others. Based on region, the starch-based plastics market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– starch polymer blends
– thermoplastic starch (TPS)
By end user:
– automotive and transportation
– consumer goods
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The starch polymer blend market is further segmented into polybutylene succinate (PBSA)/starch blend, polybutyrate adipate terephthalate(PBAT) /starch blend, polycaprolactone (PCL)/starch blend, polylactic acid (PLA)/starch blend, polyvinyl alcohol (PVA)/starch blend, others.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global starch-based plastics market with some of the key players being AGRANA Beteiligungs AG, BiologiQ, Inc., Biome Bioplastics Limited, Biotec GmbH & Co. KG, Cardia Bioplastics Ltd., Corbion N.V., FuturaMat Sarl, Grabio Greentech Corporation, Green Dot Bioplastics, Inc., Kuraray Co., Ltd., Nihon Cornstarch Corporation, Novamont S.p.A., Rodenburg Productie B.V., Solanyl Biopolymers Inc., Sunar NP Ltd., Wittenburg BV, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global starch-based plastics market.
– To classify and forecast the global starch-based plastics market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global starch-based plastics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global starch-based plastics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global starch-based plastics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global starch-based plastics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Starch-based Plastics Market - Report Scope
AGRANA Beteiligungs AG, BiologiQ Inc., Biome Bioplastics Limited, Biotec GmbH & Co. KG, Cardia Bioplastics Ltd., Corbion N.V., FuturaMat Sarl, Grabio Greentech Corporation, Green Dot Bioplastics Inc., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Nihon Cornstarch Corporation, Novamont S.p.A., Rodenburg Productie B.V., Solanyl Biopolymers Inc., Sunar NP Ltd., Wittenburg BV
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…