Global Spirulina Market
Global spirulina market by product (arthrospira maxima, arthrospira platensis), by application (animal feed, cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Spirulina is an organism that grows in both fresh and salt water. It is a type of cyanobacteria, which is a family of single-celled microbes that are often referred to as blue-green algae. Spirulina has a high protein and vitamin content, which makes it an excellent dietary supplement. Currently, Spirulina can be found in health food stores and is sold mainly as a dietary supplement in the form of health drinks or tablets. It is also an edible microalga and a highly nutritious potential feed resource for many agriculturally important animal species. The global spirulina market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.5% with an incremental growth of USD 204 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global spirulina market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the spirulina industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for spirulina can be segmented by product: arthrospira maxima, arthrospira platensis. Spirulina market is further segmented by application: animal feed, cosmetics, food & beverages, healthcare, others. Based on region, the spirulina market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– arthrospira maxima
– arthrospira platensis
– animal feed
– food & beverages
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global spirulina market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Cibainian Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Cyanotech Corporation, DIC Corporation, E.I.D. Parry (India) Ltd., Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co., Ltd., Jiangshan Comp Spirulina Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Alga Biotech Co., Ltd., Lijiang Chenghai Baoer Biological Development Co., Ltd., Lijiang Gelin Sitong Foodstuff Co., Ltd., Ordos Xinyuli Spirulina Industry Group Co., Ltd., Yunnan Green A Biological Project Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global spirulina market.
– To classify and forecast the global spirulina market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global spirulina market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global spirulina market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global spirulina market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global spirulina market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.