The global EDLC market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 10 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. The top market companies profiles included in…
Global Spintronics Market
Spintronics is one of the emerging fields for the next-generation nanoelectronic devices to reduce their power consumption and to increase their memory and processing capabilities. Such devices utilise the spin degree of freedom of electrons and/or holes, which can also interact with their orbital moments. In 2022, the global spintronics market stood at USD 972 million. Recording a CAGR of 31.7% from 2023 to 2029, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 6,662 million by 2029, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global spintronics market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for spintronics can be segmented by type: metal-based spintronics, semiconductor-based spintronics. The metal-based spintronics segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Spintronics market is further segmented by application: data storage, EVs and industrial motors, magnetic sensing, others. Among these, the data storage segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the spintronics market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
The metal-based devices market is further segmented into giant magnetoresistance (GMR) devices, spin-transfer torque devices, spin-wave logic devices, tunneling magnetoresistance (TMR) devices. Globally, the GMR devices segment made up the largest share of the spintronics market. Furthermore, the semiconductor-based devices market has been categorized into spin diodes, spin field effect transistors (FETs), spin filters. The spin diodes segment was the largest contributor to the global spintronics market in 2022.
By type: metal-based spintronics, semiconductor-based spintronics
By application: data storage, EVs and industrial motors, magnetic sensing, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global spintronics market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Avalanche Technology Inc., Crocus Technology SACA, Everspin Technologies Inc., NVE Corporation, Spin Memory, Inc., Synopsys Inc. (QuantumATK), among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global spintronics market.
• To classify and forecast the global spintronics market based on type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global spintronics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global spintronics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global spintronics market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global spintronics market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Spintronics Market - Report Scope
Avalanche Technology Inc., Crocus Technology SACA, Everspin Technologies Inc., NVE Corporation, Spin Memory Inc., Synopsys Inc. (QuantumATK)