Global Solid-State Transformer Market
Global solid-state transformer market by product (distribution transformer, power transformer, traction transformer), by application (EV charging station, renewable power integration, smart grid, traction locomotive, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global solid-state transformer sector is expected to rise by USD 156.1 million with a CAGR of 14.3% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global solid-state transformer market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the solid-state transformer industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for solid-state transformer can be segmented by product: distribution transformer, power transformer, traction transformer. The distribution transformer segment held the largest share of the global solid-state transformer market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Solid-state transformer market is further segmented by application: EV charging station, renewable power integration, smart grid, traction locomotive, others. Globally, the renewable power integration segment made up the largest share of the solid-state transformer market. Based on region, the solid-state transformer market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product: distribution transformer, power transformer, traction transformer
By application: EV charging station, renewable power integration, smart grid, traction locomotive, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global solid-state transformer market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alstom SA, American Superconductor Corporation (AMSC), Bicron Electronics Company, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited (Murugappa Group), Eaton Corporation, Electric Research and Manufacturing Cooperative, Inc. (ERMCO), General Electric Company, Hitachi Energy Ltd., IONATE Limited, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., PowerUC Electronics sp. z o.o., Raychem RPG (P) Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens Energy AG, Southwest Electric Co., Standex International Corporation, SVM Private Limited, Wilson Transformer Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global solid-state transformer market.
– To classify and forecast the global solid-state transformer market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global solid-state transformer market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global solid-state transformer market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global solid-state transformer market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global solid-state transformer market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Solid-State Transformer Market