No products in the cart.
Global Solid Oxide Fuel Cells Market
Global solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) market by scale (medium scale, small scale, utility scale), by application (CHP (Combined heat and power), power generation, others), by end user (commercial, military and defense, residential), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC) are electrochemical devices that convert chemical energy of a fuel and oxidant directly into electrical energy. SOFCs are believed to be a critical element of future power generation technologies due to their high fuel-to-power conversion efficiency with minimal adverse influence on the environment. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global solid oxide fuel cells market will grow from USD 1,055 million in 2021 to USD 2,095 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.3 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global solid oxide fuel cells market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the solid oxide fuel cells industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the scale, application, end user, and region. The global market for solid oxide fuel cells can be segmented by scale: medium scale, small scale, utility scale. Globally, the utility scale segment made up the largest share of the solid oxide fuel cells market. Solid oxide fuel cells market is further segmented by application: CHP (Combined heat and power), power generation, others. The power generation segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on end user, the solid oxide fuel cells market is segmented into: commercial, military and defense, residential. According to the research, the commercial segment had the largest share in the global solid oxide fuel cells market. On the basis of region, the solid oxide fuel cells market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– medium scale
– small scale
– utility scale
– CHP (Combined heat and power)
– power generation
By end user:
– military and defense
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global solid oxide fuel cells market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alstom SA, Altair Nanotechnologies Inc., American Elements Corp., Aptiv PLC, Ariston Thermo Group, Bloom Energy Corporation, Ceres Power Holdings PLC, Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Convion Ltd., Cummins Inc., Dana Incorporated, Doosan Fuel Cell Co., Ltd., Elcogen AS, FuelCell Energy, Inc., Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., General Electric Company, H.C. Starck GmbH, h2e Power System Inc., Haldor Topsoe A/S, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., NGK Insulators, Ltd., Ningbo SOFCMAN Energy Technology Co., Ltd., Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation, Plansee SE, POSCO, Sandvik AB, Sumitomo Corporation, TOTO Ltd., Vaillant Group, WATT Fuel Cell Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global solid oxide fuel cells market.
– To classify and forecast the global solid oxide fuel cells market based on scale, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global solid oxide fuel cells market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global solid oxide fuel cells market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global solid oxide fuel cells market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global solid oxide fuel cells market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!