The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
Global Solar Water Heater Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global solar water heater market is poised to grow by USD 1.7 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global solar water heater market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the solar water heater industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, system, application, and region. The global market for solar water heater can be segmented by technology: evacuated tube collector, flat plate collector, unglazed water collector. According to the research, the evacuated tube collector segment had the largest share in the global solar water heater market. Solar water heater market is further segmented by system: thermosyphon, pumped. In 2021, the thermosyphon segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the solar water heater market. Based on application, the solar water heater market is segmented into: residential, commercial, industrial, others. Among these, the residential segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the solar water heater market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By technology: evacuated tube collector, flat plate collector, unglazed water collector
By system: thermosyphon, pumped
By application: residential, commercial, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global solar water heater market is highly concentrated and dominated by only a few companies: A. O. Smith Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Rheem Manufacturing Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global solar water heater market.
– To classify and forecast the global solar water heater market based on technology, system, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global solar water heater market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global solar water heater market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global solar water heater market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global solar water heater market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Solar Water Heater Market - Report Scope
A. O. Smith Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Rheem Manufacturing Company, Robert Bosch GmbH
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…
According to the latest data, the global HVDC transmission market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) transmission refers to a technology that enables the efficient transmission of electricity over long distances using direct…