No products in the cart.
Global Soft Tissue Allografts Market
Global soft tissue allografts market by product (amniotic allografts, cartilage allografts, dental allografts, meniscus allografts, tendon allografts, others), by application (dentistry, orthopedic, wound care, others), by end user (hospitals, aesthetic centers, clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
An allograft is tissue that is transplanted from one person to another. Soft tissue allografts are an important substitute tissue for the reconstruction of deficient ligaments, torn menisci, and osteochondral defects during knee surgery. Interest in allografts for soft tissue reconstruction has arisen from the demand to obtain a stable knee with restoration of function and protection against additional injury. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global soft tissue allografts market is expected to reach approximately USD 6,688 million, representing a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global soft tissue allografts market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the soft tissue allografts industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for soft tissue allografts can be segmented by product: amniotic allografts, cartilage allografts, dental allografts, meniscus allografts, tendon allografts, others. Among these, the cartilage allografts segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Soft tissue allografts market is further segmented by application: dentistry, orthopedic, wound care, others. The dentistry segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global soft tissue allografts market. Based on end user, the soft tissue allografts market is segmented into: hospitals, aesthetic centers, clinics, others. On the basis of region, the soft tissue allografts market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the soft tissue allografts market.
– amniotic allografts
– cartilage allografts
– dental allografts
– meniscus allografts
– tendon allografts
– wound care
By end user:
– aesthetic centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global soft tissue allografts market with some of the key players being Allosource Inc., Arthrex Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, MiMedx Group Inc., Organogenesis, Inc., SeaSpine Holdings Corporation, Straumann Holding AG, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global soft tissue allografts market.
– To classify and forecast the global soft tissue allografts market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global soft tissue allografts market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global soft tissue allografts market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global soft tissue allografts market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global soft tissue allografts market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!