No products in the cart.
Global Soft Magnetic Materials Market
Global soft magnetic materials market by material (amorphous-nanocrystalline alloys, iron-nickel alloys, iron-phosphorous alloys, iron-silicon alloys, powdered iron cores, soft ferrites, soft iron, others), by application (consumer electronics, consumer product electric motors, industrial & automotive electric motors, industrial transformers, medical applications, solenoids & actuators, telecommunications, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global soft magnetic materials market size is projected to grow by USD 40 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.5 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global soft magnetic materials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the soft magnetic materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, application, and region. The global market for soft magnetic materials can be segmented by material: amorphous-nanocrystalline alloys, iron-nickel alloys, iron-phosphorous alloys, iron-silicon alloys, powdered iron cores, soft ferrites, soft iron, others. According to the research, the iron-silicon alloys segment had the largest share in the global soft magnetic materials market. Soft magnetic materials market is further segmented by application: consumer electronics, consumer product electric motors, industrial & automotive electric motors, industrial transformers, medical applications, solenoids & actuators, telecommunications, others. In 2021, the industrial & automotive electric motors segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the soft magnetic materials market. Based on region, the soft magnetic materials market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– amorphous-nanocrystalline alloys
– iron-nickel alloys
– iron-phosphorous alloys
– iron-silicon alloys
– powdered iron cores
– soft ferrites
– soft iron
– consumer electronics
– consumer product electric motors
– industrial & automotive electric motors
– industrial transformers
– medical applications
– solenoids & actuators
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Soft Magnetic Materials Market, including AMES Group Sintering, S.A., Anhui Astromagnet Co., Ltd., Carpenter Technology Corporation, Daido Steel Co., Ltd., GKN plc (Melrose Industries PLC), Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Kobe Steel, Ltd., Laird Technologies, Inc., Mate Co., Ltd., Merck KGaA, SG Technologies Limited, Sintex A/S, Steward Advanced Materials LLC, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd., TDK Corporation, Toshiba Materials Co., Ltd., VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co. KG., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global soft magnetic materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global soft magnetic materials market based on material, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global soft magnetic materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global soft magnetic materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global soft magnetic materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global soft magnetic materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!