Global Sodium Hyaluronate Market
The global sodium hyaluronate market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.2% with an incremental growth of USD 4.9 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global sodium hyaluronate market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sodium hyaluronate industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for sodium hyaluronate can be segmented by type: topical, injectable, others. The injectable segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Sodium hyaluronate market is further segmented by application: pharmaceutical, cosmetic, others. The pharmaceutical segment held the largest share of the global sodium hyaluronate market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the sodium hyaluronate market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the sodium hyaluronate market.
By type: topical, injectable, others
By application: pharmaceutical, cosmetic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading sodium hyaluronate market vendors that include Allergan, Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Ferring Holding SA, Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., Galderma S.A., Johnson & Johnson, LG Chem Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sodium hyaluronate market.
– To classify and forecast the global sodium hyaluronate market based on type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global sodium hyaluronate market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sodium hyaluronate market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sodium hyaluronate market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global sodium hyaluronate market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Sodium Hyaluronate Market - Report Scope
Allergan Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Ferring Holding SA, Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A., Galderma S.A., Johnson & Johnson, LG Chem Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…