Global Social Robots Market
A social robot is an artificial intelligence (AI) system that is designed to interact with humans and other robots. In the workplace, social robots have the potential to take over entire job functions, such as greeting and basic customer service. In the home, social robots could become functional enough to serve as a member of the family and be purposely designed with unique personalities and quirks to engage family members. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global social robots market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 1,086 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 17.3% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global social robots market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the social robots industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for social robots can be segmented by application: healthcare, public, individual, others. According to the research, the healthcare segment had the largest share in the global social robots market. Social robots market is further segmented by end user: corporate entities, private individuals, public services organizations, research organizations. Based on region, the social robots market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By end user:
– corporate entities
– private individuals
– public services organizations
– research organizations
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BotsAndUs Ltd, Furhat Robotics AB, Haapie SAS, Hanson Robotics Ltd, Hasbro, Inc., Intuition Robotics Ltd, Kinova Inc., Lego A/S, MOVIA Robotics, Inc., Shanghai Zhiwei Robotics Corp., Shape Robotics A/S, Shenzhen Dnine Technology Co., Ltd., SoftBank Robotics Group Corp., Sony Corporation, UBTECH Robotics Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global social robots market.
– To classify and forecast the global social robots market based on application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global social robots market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global social robots market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global social robots market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global social robots market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Social Robots Market - Report Scope
BotsAndUs Ltd, Furhat Robotics AB, Haapie SAS, Hanson Robotics Ltd, Hasbro Inc., Intuition Robotics Ltd, Kinova Inc., Lego A/S, MOVIA Robotics Inc., Shanghai Zhiwei Robotics Corp., Shape Robotics A/S, Shenzhen Dnine Technology Co. Ltd., SoftBank Robotics Group Corp., Sony Corporation, UBTECH Robotics Inc.