Global Smart Transportation Market
Global smart transportation market by component (solutions, services), by transportation mode (airways, marine, railways, roadways), by deployment mode (on-premise, cloud), by application (autonomous/driverless vehicles, public transport, route information/guidance, shared mobility, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global smart transportation market is expected to increase by USD 150 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.7% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Smart Transportation Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart transportation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart transportation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, transportation mode, deployment mode, application, and region. The global market for smart transportation can be segmented by component: solutions, services. According to the research, the solutions segment had the largest share in the global smart transportation market. Smart transportation market is further segmented by transportation mode: airways, marine, railways, roadways. In 2021, the roadways segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart transportation market. Based on deployment mode, the smart transportation market is segmented into: on-premise, cloud. Among these, the on-premise segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of application, the smart transportation market also can be divided into: autonomous/driverless vehicles, public transport, route information/guidance, shared mobility, others. The shared mobility segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Smart transportation market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By transportation mode:
By deployment mode:
– autonomous/driverless vehicles
– public transport
– route information/guidance
– shared mobility
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The solutions market is further segmented into parking management, passenger information management, security and surveillance, smart ticketing, traffic management, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the parking management segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years. Furthermore, the services market has been categorized into integration services, support and maintenance, training and consulting. Globally, the training and consulting segment made up the largest share of the smart transportation market.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Atos SE, BAE Systems plc, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Cisco Systems Inc., Daimler AG, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Microchip Technology Inc., NEC Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Siemens AG, Thales S.A., The General Motors Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart transportation market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart transportation market based on component, transportation mode, deployment mode, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart transportation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart transportation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart transportation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart transportation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Smart Transportation Market