Global Smart Space Market
Global smart space market by component (solutions, services), by application (emergency and disaster management, energy management and optimization, security management, others), by type of premises (residential, commercial, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global smart space market is projected to rise by USD 21 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 17.2 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart space market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart space industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, application, type of premises, and region. The global market for smart space can be segmented by component: solutions, services. The solutions segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global smart space market. Smart space market is further segmented by application: emergency and disaster management, energy management and optimization, security management, others. The energy management and optimization segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on type of premises, the smart space market is segmented into: residential, commercial, others. Globally, the residential segment made up the largest share of the smart space market. On the basis of region, the smart space market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America was the largest contributor to the global smart space market in 2021.
– emergency and disaster management
– energy management and optimization
– security management
By type of premises:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The services market is further segmented into professional, managed. Among these, professional segment occupied the largest market share in 2021. However, the managed segment is expected to display the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global smart space market with some of the key players being ABB Ltd., Cisco Systems Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Infosys Ltd., Johnson Controls International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, SmartSpace Software plc, Spacewell International NV, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart space market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart space market based on component, application, type of premises, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart space market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart space market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart space market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart space market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Smart Space Market