Global Smart Retail Market
Global smart retail market by component (hardware, software), by technology (analytics, AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), robotics, others), by organization size (large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs)), by application (check-out solutions, in-store experience, promotional advertising, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global smart retail market is projected to rise by USD 94 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 24.4 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart retail market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart retail industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, technology, organization size, application, and region. The global market for smart retail can be segmented by component: hardware, software. The hardware segment held the largest share of the global smart retail market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Smart retail market is further segmented by technology: analytics, AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), internet of things (IoT), robotics, others. Globally, the IoT segment made up the largest share of the smart retail market. Based on organization size, the smart retail market is segmented into: large enterprises, small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The large enterprises segment was the largest contributor to the global smart retail market in 2021. On the basis of application, the smart retail market also can be divided into: check-out solutions, in-store experience, promotional advertising, others. The in-store experience segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global smart retail market. Smart retail market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– artificial intelligence (AI)
– internet of things (IoT)
By organization size:
– large enterprises
– small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
– check-out solutions
– in-store experience
– promotional advertising
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The hardware market is further segmented into POS terminals, RFID tags, scanners/readers, others. In 2021, the RFID tags segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart retail market. Furthermore, the software market has been categorized into POS software, retail management software, others. Among these, the retail management software segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
The global smart retail market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC), Amazon.com Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, LG Display Co., Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NCR Corporation, Nvidia Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., PTC Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart retail market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart retail market based on component, technology, organization size, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart retail market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart retail market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart retail market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart retail market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.