No products in the cart.
Global Smart Polymers Market
Global smart polymers market by stimuli type (dual stimuli, multiple stimuli, self-healing, shape memory, single stimuli, others), by application (additives, coatings and paints, films, gels, others), by end user (automotive, biomedical and biotechnological, building and construction, packaging, personal care and cosmetics, textiles, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Smart polymer is a kind of polymeric materials which can undergo reversible or irreversible changes of their physical properties and/or chemical structure when their external environment changes slightly. The global smart polymers market was valued at USD 1,425 million in 2021 to USD 4,302 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart polymers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart polymers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the stimuli type, application, end user, and region. The global market for smart polymers can be segmented by stimuli type: dual stimuli, multiple stimuli, self-healing, shape memory, single stimuli, others. In 2021, the self-healing segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart polymers market. Smart polymers market is further segmented by application: additives, coatings and paints, films, gels, others. The gels segment was the largest contributor to the global smart polymers market in 2021. Based on end user, the smart polymers market is segmented into: automotive, biomedical and biotechnological, building and construction, packaging, personal care and cosmetics, textiles, others. The building and construction segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global smart polymers market. On the basis of region, the smart polymers market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global smart polymers market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By stimuli type:
– dual stimuli
– multiple stimuli
– shape memory
– single stimuli
– coatings and paints
By end user:
– biomedical and biotechnological
– building and construction
– personal care and cosmetics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The biomedical and bioengineering market is further segmented into artificial muscles, biocatalysts, drug delivery systems, gene therapy, glucose sensors, tissue engineering, others. Among these, the drug delivery systems segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Smart Polymers Market, including Advanced Polymer Materials Inc., Autonomic Materials, Inc. (AMI), BASF SE, Covestro AG, Dow Inc., Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Lubrizol Corporation (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart polymers market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart polymers market based on stimuli type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart polymers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart polymers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart polymers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart polymers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!