Global Smart Machines Market
Global smart machines market by product (autonomous robots, expert systems, intelligent assistants, neurocomputers, smart embedded systems), by application (agriculture, cleaning, industrial, medical, military, mining and energy, warehouse, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global smart machines market is expected to increase by USD 64 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Smart Machines Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart machines market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart machines industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for smart machines can be segmented by product: autonomous robots, expert systems, intelligent assistants, neurocomputers, smart embedded systems. Globally, the autonomous robots segment made up the largest share of the smart machines market. Smart machines market is further segmented by application: agriculture, cleaning, industrial, medical, military, mining and energy, warehouse, others. The industrial segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the smart machines market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global smart machines market.
– autonomous robots
– expert systems
– intelligent assistants
– smart embedded systems
– mining and energy
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading smart machines market vendors that include BAE Systems plc, Caterpillar Inc., CrossBar Inc., General Dynamics Corporation, Hologic, Inc., HRL Laboratories, LLC, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, iRobot Corporation, Komatsu Ltd., Kongsberg Maritime AS, KUKA AG, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Medtronic plc, Navya SAS, Qualcomm Inc., Rethink Robotics GmbH, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Schiller AG, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Inc., Siemens AG, Teladoc Health, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart machines market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart machines market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart machines market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart machines market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart machines market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart machines market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Smart Machines Market