Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market
A smart irrigation controller (or smart irrigation system) is a type of irrigation management platform that uses technology to monitor soil moisture levels and weather patterns to optimize watering schedules and minimize water usage. It allows users to remotely control and manage their irrigation systems through a mobile app, website, or other digital interface. The global smart irrigation controllers market is anticipated to increase by USD 859.2 million till 2029 at an average annual growth of 13.56 percent as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global smart irrigation controllers market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for smart irrigation controllers can be segmented by type: soil-based controller, weather-based controller. According to the research, the weather-based controller segment had the largest share in the global smart irrigation controllers market. Smart irrigation controllers market is further segmented by end user: non-agricultural, agricultural. In 2022, the non-agricultural segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart irrigation controllers market. Based on region, the smart irrigation controllers market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By type: soil-based controller, weather-based controller
By end user: non-agricultural, agricultural
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Hunter Industries, Inc., Lindsay Corporation, Netafim Ltd., Rain Bird Corporation, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart irrigation controllers market.
• To classify and forecast the global smart irrigation controllers market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart irrigation controllers market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart irrigation controllers market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart irrigation controllers market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart irrigation controllers market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Smart Irrigation Controllers Market - Report Scope
Hunter Industries Inc., Lindsay Corporation, Netafim Ltd., Rain Bird Corporation, The Toro Company, Valmont Industries Inc.
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029