No products in the cart.
Global Smart Inhalers Market
Global smart inhalers market by product (dry powder inhaler (DPI)-based smart inhalers , metered-dose inhaler (MDI)-based smart inhalers), by disorder (asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Inhalers are used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), such as asthma, by delivering bronchodilator medication to the airway directly, without passing through the blood. A smart inhaler is an inhaler that integrates connectivity with a mobile app, via Bluetooth, for instance. These devices are built with sensor technology that helps record data about the time and date of use, and the location of the patient at each use. The global smart inhalers market is likely to register a CAGR of over 21.7% with an incremental growth of USD 536 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart inhalers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart inhalers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, disorder, and region. The global market for smart inhalers can be segmented by product: dry powder inhaler (DPI)-based smart inhalers , metered-dose inhaler (MDI)-based smart inhalers. The MDI-based smart inhalers segment held the largest share of the global smart inhalers market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Smart inhalers market is further segmented by disorder: asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Globally, the asthma segment made up the largest share of the smart inhalers market. Based on region, the smart inhalers market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe was the largest contributor to the global smart inhalers market in 2021.
– dry powder inhaler (DPI)-based smart inhalers
– metered-dose inhaler (MDI)-based smart inhalers
– chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading smart inhalers market vendors that include AstraZeneca plc, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Heitkamp & Thumann KG, Novartis International AG, OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Vectura Group plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart inhalers market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart inhalers market based on product, disorder, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart inhalers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart inhalers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart inhalers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart inhalers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!