Global Smart Harvest Market
Global smart harvest market by product (hardware, services, software), by site of operation (controlled environment agriculture, on-field agriculture), by crop type (fruits, vegetables, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global smart harvest market is projected to reach USD 19,112 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 12.5 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global smart harvest market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart harvest industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, site of operation, crop type, and region. The global market for smart harvest can be segmented by product: hardware, services, software. Globally, the hardware segment made up the largest share of the smart harvest market. Smart harvest market is further segmented by site of operation: controlled environment agriculture, on-field agriculture. The on-field agriculture segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on crop type, the smart harvest market is segmented into: fruits, vegetables, others. According to the research, the fruits segment had the largest share in the global smart harvest market. On the basis of region, the smart harvest market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
The hardware market is further segmented into automation and control system, robotic element, sensing and imaging system, others. The robotic element segment was the largest contributor to the global smart harvest market in 2021. Furthermore, the controlled environment agriculture market has been categorized into greenhouse, indoor farm. The greenhouse segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global smart harvest market.
By product: hardware, services, software
By site of operation: controlled environment agriculture, on-field agriculture
By crop type: fruits, vegetables, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading smart harvest market vendors that include Agrobot, AVL Motion BV, Cerescon BV, Deere & Company, Dogtooth Technologies Limited, Energid Technologies Corporation (Teradyne, Inc.), FFRobotics Ltd., Harvest Automation, Inc., Harvest CROO Robotics LLC, Iron Ox, Inc., MetoMotion, Mycionics Inc., Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Ripe Robotics Pty Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Tortuga Agricultural Technologies, Inc., Vision Robotics Corporation (VRC), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart harvest market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart harvest market based on product, site of operation, crop type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart harvest market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart harvest market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart harvest market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart harvest market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Smart Harvest Market