No products in the cart.
Global Smart Glass Market
Global smart glass market by type (active, passive), by technology (electrochromic (EC), micro-blinds, photochromic glass, polymer dispersed liquid crystal (PDLC), suspended particle devices (SPD), thermochromic glass), by end user (automotive & transportation, building & construction, consumer electronics, power generation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
The term smart glass refers to a group of chromogenic materials that change or alter their light transmission properties when voltage, heat or light is applied. Smart glass technology allows the users to control different forms of light such as IR (Infra-Red), UV (Ultra Violet), and visible light with electricity. Active and passive are the two types of smart glass. Gen Consulting Company predicts global smart glass market will grow from USD 2,247 million in 2020 to USD 4,876 million by 2027, achieving a CAGR of 11.7 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Smart Glass Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart glass market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart glass industry.
The smart glass market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, end user, and region. The smart glass market is segmented as below:
– electrochromic (EC)
– photochromic glass
– polymer dispersed liquid crystal (PDLC)
– suspended particle devices (SPD)
– thermochromic glass
By end user:
– automotive & transportation
– building & construction
– consumer electronics
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AGC Inc., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Glass Apps, LLC, Guardian Industries Holdings, LLC (Koch Industries, Inc.), Innovative Glass Corporation, Kinestral Technologies, Inc., Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd., Pleotint, LLC, Research Frontiers Inc., SmartGlass International Ltd., View, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart glass market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart glass market based on type, technology, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart glass market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart glass market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart glass market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart glass market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!