No products in the cart.
Global Smart Card Materials Market
Global smart card materials market by material (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate-glycol (PETG), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others), by type (contact cards, contactless cards, others), by end user (BFSI, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, telecommunication, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A smart card is a personal device that provides an intelligent link between the user and the system being used. It can help to make a system usable by the widest possible community of users by allowing the system to provide users with the best interface for their needs. Smart cards are typically made of plastic, including polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene-terephthalate-based polyesters, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene or polycarbonate. Gen Consulting Company predicts global smart card materials market will grow from USD 1,178 million in 2021 to USD 1,669 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 5.1 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Smart Card Materials Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart card materials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart card materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, type, end user, and region. The global market for smart card materials can be segmented by material: acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene terephthalate-glycol (PETG), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. Smart card materials market is further segmented by type: contact cards, contactless cards, others. Based on end user, the smart card materials market is segmented into: BFSI, government, healthcare, hospitality, retail, telecommunication, others. On the basis of region, the smart card materials market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
– polycarbonate (PC)
– polyethylene terephthalate-glycol (PETG)
– polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
– contact cards
– contactless cards
By end user:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading smart card materials market vendors that include BASF SE, China National Petroleum Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Formosa Plastics Corporation, KEM ONE SAS, LG Chem Ltd., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Solvay S.A., Teijin Limited, Westlake Chemical Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart card materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart card materials market based on material, type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart card materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart card materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart card materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart card materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!