No products in the cart.
Global Smart Biopsy Devices Market
Global smart biopsy devices market by application (breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, liver cancer, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A biopsy is a diagnostic procedure where a tissue or cell sample is removed and then examined under a microscope. Biopsies are commonly used to determine whether a tumor or growth is cancerous or non-cancerous (benign). Smart biopsies allow real-time cancer tissue characterization and have been developed and are already being used in some hospitals to accelerate cancer diagnosis. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global smart biopsy devices market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 3,552 million, registering a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global smart biopsy devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the smart biopsy devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for smart biopsy devices can be segmented by application: breast cancer, prostate cancer, skin cancer, liver cancer, others. Smart biopsy devices market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, North America made up the largest share of revenue generated by the smart biopsy devices market.
– breast cancer
– prostate cancer
– skin cancer
– liver cancer
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Smart Biopsy Devices Market, including Argon Medical Devices, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corp., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hologic Inc., innoMedicus Ltd., Planmed Oy, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global smart biopsy devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global smart biopsy devices market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global smart biopsy devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global smart biopsy devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global smart biopsy devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global smart biopsy devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!