Global Sleep Apnea Device Market
Global sleep apnea device market by product (diagnostic devices, therapeutic devices), by end user (home care settings, sleep laboratories & hospitals, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Garnering a CAGR of 6.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global sleep apnea device market is projected to reach worth of USD 8,047 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sleep apnea device market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sleep apnea device industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for sleep apnea device can be segmented by product: diagnostic devices, therapeutic devices. Sleep apnea device market is further segmented by end user: home care settings, sleep laboratories & hospitals, others. Based on region, the sleep apnea device market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– diagnostic devices
– therapeutic devices
By end user:
– home care settings
– sleep laboratories & hospitals
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The diagnostic device market is further segmented into actigraphs, oximeters, polysomnography device, respiratory polygraphs, others. Furthermore, the therapeutic device market has been categorized into accessories, adaptive servo-ventilators, facial interfaces, oral appliances, oxygen concentrators, positive airway pressure devices, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading sleep apnea device market vendors that include BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Braebon Medical Corporation, Cadwell Industries, Inc., Compumedics Limited, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, Invacare Corporation, Itamar Medical Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., LivaNova PLC, Natus Medical Incorporated, Nihon Kohden Corporation, ResMed Inc. (Curative Medical, Inc.), SomnoMed Limited, SOMNOmedics GmbH, Transcend, Inc. (Somnetics International, Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sleep apnea device market.
– To classify and forecast the global sleep apnea device market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global sleep apnea device market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sleep apnea device market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sleep apnea device market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global sleep apnea device market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.