No products in the cart.
Global Sleep Aids Market
Global sleep aids market by product (mattress & pillows, sleep laboratories, medications, sleep apnea devices, others), by sleep disorder (insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep apnea, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global sleep aids market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.6% with an incremental growth of USD 40 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global sleep aids market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the sleep aids industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, sleep disorder, and region. The global market for sleep aids can be segmented by product: mattress & pillows, sleep laboratories, medications, sleep apnea devices, others. Among these, the mattress & pillows segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Sleep aids market is further segmented by sleep disorder: insomnia, narcolepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), sleep apnea, others. The insomnia segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global sleep aids market. Based on region, the sleep aids market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global sleep aids market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– mattress & pillows
– sleep laboratories
– sleep apnea devices
By sleep disorder:
– restless legs syndrome (RLS)
– sleep apnea
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global sleep aids market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc., Apnea Sciences Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Cadwell Laboratories, Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Natus Medical Incorporated, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Pfizer, Inc, ResMed Inc., Sanofi S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global sleep aids market.
– To classify and forecast the global sleep aids market based on product, sleep disorder, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global sleep aids market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global sleep aids market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global sleep aids market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global sleep aids market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!