No products in the cart.
Global Skin Graft Market
Global skin graft market by product (autologous, allogeneic, xenogeneic, others), by wound type (burns, traumatic wound, skin cancer, others), by equipment (dermatome, general surgical instruments, consumables, others), by end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), dermatology clinics), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A skin graft is where healthy skin is removed from an unaffected area of the body and used to cover lost or damaged skin. They can be used for bone fractures that break the skin, large wounds, or where an area of the skin is surgically removed due to cancer or burns. Gen Consulting Company predicts global skin graft market will grow from USD 899 million in 2020 to USD 1,416 million by 2027, achieving a CAGR of 6.7 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Skin Graft Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global skin graft market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the skin graft industry.
The skin graft market is segmented on the basis of product, wound type, equipment, end user, and end user. The skin graft market is segmented as below:
By wound type:
– traumatic wound
– skin cancer
– general surgical instruments
By end user:
– end user
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– dermatology clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global skin graft market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AYGUN Surgical Instruments Co. Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, De Soutter Medical Ltd., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Organogenesis Inc., Rudolf Storz GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Tissue Regenix Group plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global skin graft market.
– To classify and forecast the global skin graft market based on product, wound type, equipment, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global skin graft market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global skin graft market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global skin graft market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global skin graft market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!