According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Skin Boosters Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global skin boosters market was USD 903 million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 1,662 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period, 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global skin boosters market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the skin boosters industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the treatment type, gender, end user, and region. The global market for skin boosters can be segmented by treatment type: mesotherapy, micro-needle. According to the research, the mesotherapy segment had the largest share in the global skin boosters market. Skin boosters market is further segmented by gender: female, male. In 2021, the female segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the skin boosters market. Based on end user, the skin boosters market is segmented into: dermatology clinic, medical SPA, others. Among these, the medical SPA segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the skin boosters market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By treatment type: mesotherapy, micro-needle
By gender: female, male
By end user: dermatology clinic, medical SPA, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Skin Boosters Market, including Allergan plc, Bloomage BioTechnology Corporation Limited, Galderma S.A., Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Professional Derma SA, Teoxane SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global skin boosters market.
– To classify and forecast the global skin boosters market based on treatment type, gender, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global skin boosters market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global skin boosters market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global skin boosters market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global skin boosters market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Skin Boosters Market - Report Scope
Allergan plc, Bloomage BioTechnology Corporation Limited, Galderma S.A., Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Professional Derma SA, Teoxane SA
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…