According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Skateboard Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global skateboard market is poised to grow by USD 0.2 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global skateboard market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the skateboard industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, skateboard truck, end user, and region. The global market for skateboard can be segmented by product: street board, cruiser board, long board, electric board, others. The street board segment was the largest contributor to the global skateboard market in 2021. Skateboard market is further segmented by skateboard truck: street board truck, long board truck. According to the research, the street board truck segment had the largest share in the global skateboard market. Based on end user, the skateboard market is segmented into: kids, teenagers, adults. The teenagers segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of region, the skateboard market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the skateboard market.
By product: street board, cruiser board, long board, electric board, others
By skateboard truck: street board truck, long board truck
By end user: kids, teenagers, adults
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Skateboard Market, including Absolute Board Co., Alien Workshop, Boardriders, Inc., Razor USA LLC., Skate One Corp., Zero Skateboards, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global skateboard market.
– To classify and forecast the global skateboard market based on product, skateboard truck, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global skateboard market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global skateboard market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global skateboard market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global skateboard market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Skateboard Market - Report Scope
Absolute Board Co., Alien Workshop, Boardriders Inc., Razor USA LLC., Skate One Corp., Zero Skateboards
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…