Silicones have unique properties amongst polymers because of the simultaneous presence of organic groups attached to a chain of inorganic atoms. They are used in many industries including those devoted to electronics, paints, construction and food. Garnering a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2028, the global silicones market is projected to reach worth of USD 22,005 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global silicones market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the silicones industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for silicones can be segmented by product: elastomers, fluids, gels, resins, others. The elastomers segment held the largest share of the global silicones market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Silicones market is further segmented by application: coatings, emulsions, rubber, sealants and adhesives. Based on end user, the silicones market is segmented into: construction, electronics, energy, healthcare and medical, industrial processes, personal care and consumer goods, transportation, others. On the basis of region, the silicones market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– sealants and adhesives
By end user:
– healthcare and medical
– industrial processes
– personal care and consumer goods
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global silicones market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Avantor, Inc., CHT Germany GmbH, Elkem ASA, Evonik Industries AG, Innospec Inc., Kaneka Corporation, KCC Corporation (Momentive Performance Materials Inc.), Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global silicones market.
– To classify and forecast the global silicones market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global silicones market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global silicones market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global silicones market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global silicones market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.