Global Silicone Lubricant Market
In 2021, the global silicone lubricant market stood at USD 1,975 million. Recording a CAGR of 4.2% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 2,634 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global silicone lubricant market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the silicone lubricant industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for silicone lubricant can be segmented by product: oils, greases. Silicone lubricant market is further segmented by end user: automotive, food & beverages, manufacturing, power generation, others. The manufacturing segment was the largest contributor to the global silicone lubricant market in 2021. Based on region, the silicone lubricant market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By end user:
– food & beverages
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Elkem ASA, Eni S.p.A., Fuchs Petrolub SE, Huntsman Corporation, Momentive Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., The CHT Group, Wacker Chemie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global silicone lubricant market.
– To classify and forecast the global silicone lubricant market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global silicone lubricant market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global silicone lubricant market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global silicone lubricant market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global silicone lubricant market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Silicone Lubricant Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Dow Chemical Company, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Elkem ASA, Eni S.p.A., Fuchs Petrolub SE, Huntsman Corporation, Momentive Inc., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., The CHT Group, Wacker Chemie AG
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…