The global EDLC market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 10 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. The top market companies profiles included in…
Global Silicon Intellectual Property Market
Silicon intellectual property (SIP, silicon IP) is a business model for a semiconductor company where it licenses its technology to a customer as intellectual property. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2027, the global silicon intellectual property market will worth USD 5,434 million by 2027-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global silicon intellectual property market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the silicon intellectual property industry.
The silicon intellectual property market is segmented on the basis of type, IP type, vertical, and region. The silicon intellectual property market is segmented as below:
By IP type:
– wired & wireless interface
– computers, networking and communication
– consumer electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading silicon intellectual property market vendors that include Andes Technology Co., Ltd., Ceva Inc., Faraday Technology Corporation, Imagination Technologies Limited, Mindtree Ltd (Larsen & Toubro Ltd.), Rambus Incorporated, Synopsys, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global silicon intellectual property market.
– To classify and forecast the global silicon intellectual property market based on type, IP type, vertical, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global silicon intellectual property market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global silicon intellectual property market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global silicon intellectual property market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global silicon intellectual property market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Silicon Intellectual Property Market - Report Scope