Global Silane Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts the global silane market will grow from USD 1,041 million in 2021 to USD 1,279 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.9 percent.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global silane market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the silane industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for silane can be segmented by product: alkyl silane, sulfur silane, amino silane, vinyl silane, epoxy silane, methacrylate silane, mono and chloro silane. The mono and chloro silane segment was the largest contributor to the global silane market in 2021. Silane market is further segmented by application: paint and coating, adhesive and sealant, plastic, fiber treatment, semiconductor, others. According to the research, the paint and coating segment had the largest share in the global silane market. Based on region, the silane market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By product: alkyl silane, sulfur silane, amino silane, vinyl silane, epoxy silane, methacrylate silane, mono and chloro silane
By application: paint and coating, adhesive and sealant, plastic, fiber treatment, semiconductor, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Silane Market, including Dow Corning Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Gelest, Inc., Henan Silane Technology Development Co., Ltd., Momentive Inc., Nitrochemie Aschau GmbH, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global silane market.
– To classify and forecast the global silane market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global silane market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global silane market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global silane market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global silane market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Silane Market - Report Scope
Dow Corning Ltd., Evonik Industries AG, Gelest Inc., Henan Silane Technology Development Co. Ltd., Momentive Inc., Nitrochemie Aschau GmbH, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., Wacker Chemie AG, Zhejiang Xinan Chemical Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…