The global medical injection molded plastics market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.4 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition…
Global Selenium Market
Selenium is a chemical element with the symbol Se and atomic number 34. It is a non-metal in the chalcogen family, closely related to sulfur and tellurium. Selenium is typically found in nature in ores containing sulfur, silver, and copper. Selenium has a wide range of uses in various industries. In the electronics industry, it is used to manufacture photovoltaic cells and other electronic components. It is also used in the glass industry as a decolorizing agent for glass. According to the latest estimates, the global selenium market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 0.7 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 4.58% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global selenium market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for selenium can be segmented by application: metallurgy, glass, agriculture, chemicals, food, feed, others. In 2022, the metallurgy segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the selenium market. Selenium market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global selenium market in 2022.
By application: metallurgy, glass, agriculture, chemicals, food, feed, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Umicore N.V., MMC Norilsk Nickel PJSC, American Elements Corp., Able Target Limited, Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd., JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation, Aurubis AG, Shinko Chemical Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global selenium market.
• To classify and forecast the global selenium market based on application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global selenium market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global selenium market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global selenium market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global selenium market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Selenium Market - Report Scope
Umicore N.V., MMC Norilsk Nickel PJSC, American Elements Corp., Able Target Limited, Salvi Chemical Industries Ltd., JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation, Aurubis AG, Shinko Chemical Co. Ltd.