The video conferencing devices market in Asia Pacific, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Video conferencing devices are…
Global Secure SD-WAN Market
As the use of business-critical, cloud-based applications and tools continue to increase, distributed organizations with multiple remote offices are switching from performance-inhibited wide-area networks (WANs) to SD-WAN. Secure SD-WAN includes the best-of-breed next-generation firewall security, SD-WAN, advanced routing, and WAN optimization to deliver a security-driven WAN edge. It combines the SD-WAN feature and security features together. The secure SD-WAN solution can be placed fully in the branch and the cloud or a hybrid approach can be adopted. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global secure sd-wan market stood at around USD 1,557 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 8,161 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 26.7% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global secure sd-wan market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the secure sd-wan industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for secure sd-wan can be segmented by product: managed secure SD-WAN, DIY secure SD-WAN. Among these, the DIY secure SD-WAN segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the secure sd-wan market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– managed secure SD-WAN
– DIY secure SD-WAN
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global secure sd-wan market with some of the key players being Cisco Systems, Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Nuage Networks from Nokia, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Versa Networks, Inc., VMware, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global secure sd-wan market.
– To classify and forecast the global secure sd-wan market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global secure sd-wan market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global secure sd-wan market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global secure sd-wan market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global secure sd-wan market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Secure SD-WAN Market - Report Scope
Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Nuage Networks from Nokia, Palo Alto Networks Inc., Versa Networks Inc., VMware Inc.
The global underwater communication system market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 9.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. The top market companies profiles included…