According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global School Furniture Market
The global school furniture market is expected to increase by USD 2.0 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global School Furniture Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global school furniture market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the school furniture industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for school furniture can be segmented by product: seating furniture, storage units, lab furniture, others. The seating furniture segment held the largest share of the global school furniture market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. School furniture market is further segmented by application: classroom, library and labs, others. Globally, the classroom segment made up the largest share of the school furniture market. Based on region, the school furniture market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global school furniture market in 2021.
By product: seating furniture, storage units, lab furniture, others
By application: classroom, library and labs, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global school furniture market is a concentrated industry dominated by only a few players including Haworth, Inc., Knoll, Inc., Smith System Manufacturing Company, The Virco Manufacturing Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global school furniture market.
– To classify and forecast the global school furniture market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global school furniture market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global school furniture market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global school furniture market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global school furniture market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global School Furniture Market - Report Scope
Haworth Inc., Knoll Inc., Smith System Manufacturing Company, The Virco Manufacturing Corporation
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…