The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
Global Rooftop Solar PV Installation Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global rooftop solar pv installation market is poised to grow by 53.7 GW during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global rooftop solar pv installation market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the rooftop solar pv installation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the deployment, and region. The global market for rooftop solar pv installation can be segmented by deployment: residential, commercial, industrial, others. According to the research, the residential segment had the largest share in the global rooftop solar pv installation market. Rooftop solar pv installation market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the rooftop solar pv installation market.
By deployment: residential, commercial, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Rooftop Solar PV Installation Market, including ADT Solar, Baker Electric, Inc., Canadian Solar Inc., Elemental Energy Inc., Pro Custom Solar LLC, ReVision Energy LLC, Semper Solaris Construction Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global rooftop solar pv installation market.
– To classify and forecast the global rooftop solar pv installation market based on deployment, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global rooftop solar pv installation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global rooftop solar pv installation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global rooftop solar pv installation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global rooftop solar pv installation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Rooftop Solar PV Installation Market - Report Scope
ADT Solar, Baker Electric Inc., Canadian Solar Inc., Elemental Energy Inc., Pro Custom Solar LLC, ReVision Energy LLC, Semper Solaris Construction Inc.
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…
According to the latest data, the global HVDC transmission market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) transmission refers to a technology that enables the efficient transmission of electricity over long distances using direct…