The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Robotic Surgery Systems Market
Robotic surgery is a form of minimally invasive (MI) surgery, where robotic surgical devices are introduced to overcome the limitations of open/traditional and other MI surgical approaches. MI surgical technique refers to operations being conducted on a patient’s body using miniaturized surgical instruments that fit through a series of small incisions instead of through large incisions as seen in open surgical practices. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global robotic surgery systems market is projected to reach USD 17,530 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 14.4 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global robotic surgery systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the robotic surgery systems industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and surgery type, and region. The global market for robotic surgery systems can be segmented by product: accessories & instrument, services, systems. Globally, the accessories & instrument segment made up the largest share of the robotic surgery systems market. Robotic surgery systems market is further segmented by surgery type: general surgery, gynecological surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, urological surgery, others. The general surgery segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the robotic surgery systems market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA, Latin America.
– accessories & instrument
By surgery type:
– general surgery
– gynecological surgery
– orthopedic surgery
– urological surgery
– North America
– Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading robotic surgery systems market vendors that include avateramedical GmbH, CMR Surgical Ltd., Corindus, Inc., Globus Medical, Inc., Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Mazor Robotics Ltd., Medicaroid Corporation, Medrobotics Corporation, Medtronic plc, Microsure BV, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, TransEnterix, Inc. (Asensus Surgical, Inc.), Virtual Incision Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global robotic surgery systems market.
– To classify and forecast the global robotic surgery systems market based on product, surgery type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global robotic surgery systems market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global robotic surgery systems market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global robotic surgery systems market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global robotic surgery systems market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Robotic Surgery Systems Market - Report Scope
avateramedical GmbH, CMR Surgical Ltd., Corindus Inc., Globus Medical Inc., Intuitive Surgical Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Mazor Robotics Ltd., Medicaroid Corporation, Medrobotics Corporation, Medtronic plc, Microsure BV, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, TransEnterix Inc. (Asensus Surgical Inc.), Virtual Incision Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…